Tuesday, 9 February 2010

The trial period for this product has expired. Kwizcom

We had a strange problem where certain users were seeing the Kwizcom "trial period for this product has expired" message whereas it was working for others, obviously we had the full licence and had activated it when this occured.

On investigation we found out that our Alternate Access Mappings in SharePoint was not setup correctly i.e. we have multiple WFE's but in AAM we did not have entries for all the WFE's as internal url's and also our public url was not in the Intranet Zone and this for some reason had caused Kwizcom web part to show as though this message!

No comments: